Verification and compliance with the requirements of regulatory legal acts and standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Informatization" dated November 24, 2015 No. 418-V.
2. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Access to Information" dated November 16, 2015 No. 401-V SAM.
3. Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 20, 2016 No. 832 "On approval of unified requirements in the field of information and communication technologies and information security".
4. Order of the Minister of Digital Development, Defense and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 3, 2019 No. 111/NK "On approval of the methodology and rules for testing the objects of informatization of "electronic government" and information systems classified as critical objects of information and communication infrastructure for compliance with information security requirements".
5. Order of the Acting Minister for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 28, 2016 No. 135 "On approval of the Rules for the classification of informatization objects and the classifier of informatization objects".
6. Order of the Acting Minister of Information and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 29, 2018 No. 123 "On Approval of the Rules for the integration of Informatization objects" of the electronic government»;
7. ST RK ISO / IEC 15408-2-2017 " Information technology. Methods and means of ensuring security. Criteria for assessing the security of information technologies. Part 2. Functional safety requirements»;
8. ST RK ISO / IEC 13335-5-2008 " Methods and means of ensuring safety. Information and communication technology security management. Part 5. Network Security Management Guide»;
9. ST RK ISO / IEC 27001-2015 " Methods and means of ensuring safety. Information security management systems»;
10. ST RK ISO / IEC 27002-2015 " Methods and means of ensuring safety. Set of rules for information security management tools".