A single tourist card that includes visits to the sights and excursions of the city, mobile communication, free bus travel and other privileges.
THE SET OF TOURIST CARDS FOR 24 AND 72 HOURS INCLUDES
SMART CARD (TOURIST AND TRANSPORT CARD)
Present your card for free entry to the best places in the city and get various privileges
TRAVEL GUIDE + CITY MAP
Background information in two languages
DISCOUNTS AND PRIVILEGES
We have agreed with restaurants and coffee shops near the attractions about the best conditions for you
HOW TO USE NUR-SULTAN PASS
By purchasing Nur-Sultan Pass, you get a travel guide, a SIM card and a map of the city of Nur-Sultan. If you started your route, namely, presented your smart card at the tourist object at 12:00, then you must complete the tour of the selected attractions the next day, presenting the card at the ticket office no later than 11:59. You can visit each object included in the Nur-SultanPass smart card program for free only once.
The card is valid from the moment of the first pass to any attraction of the city, bus or on board the ship.
We can help you create an individual route for free. Call us at + 7 (7172) 47-85-65 or email us at +7 (777) 619-51-15. You can also order a callback
- Arrange delivery on the website or purchase it at one of the points of sale
- During the validity period of the card (24 or 72 hours) you can visit all the museums, attractions, excursions. Each object is free of charge, you can visit only once, and you can use the city buses an unlimited number of times during the validity period of the card
- The card is activated automatically when the first object is visited. The card can be activated within 1 year after purchase
- You can make your own route or use our recommended route
- Present a plastic Nur-Sultan Pass card at the entrance to the object and enjoy the time spent
- Take advantage of the privileges in coffee shops and restaurants near tourist sites. Check out the list of partners on the CityPASS Info brochure